Fancy winning an incredible 2 week trip to Vietnam with TD active Holidays and Qatar Airways? Now’s your chance! TD active holidays are giving away one of their 15 night Explore Vietnam trips for two lucky people this summer.
TD active holidays are such a fun company to travel with, and I adored my Golden Triangle trip with them to India this time last year for Holi Festival exploring the Taj Mahal, Delhi and Jaipur, staying in a homestay and celebrating Holidays Festival of Colours. They have reinvented groups travel, ideal for solo travellers in their 30’s or older looking to travel as part of a group BUT not being on a strict itinerary for 24 hours a day. I loved the freedom they gave us while taking away the stress of organising my own trip and transfers, finding local places to stay and of course a great guide.
I’ve teamed up with them to launch their Vietnam Holiday giveaway whereby two lucky people (one winner!) will win an incredible 15 night trip to Vietnam – one of my favourite countries to travel in the world. And thanks to Qatar Airways, the prize even includes return flights to Vietnam!
To win, you simply need to fill out the form on this competition page before the end of March 2019. I’m going to include more terms and conditions and must know information at the end of this post, so be sure to check it out to ensure you’re eligible to enter and win!
The prize: 15 Night Explore Vietnam Trip
This fantastic prize of a 15 night trip to Vietnam includes return flights from Dublin departing September 2nd 2019, 12 nights accommodation in Vietnam, all guided transfers throughout the trip, tours with a local guide in Vietnam and even includes 1 overnight cruise in Halong Bay – one of the most beautiful places to visit in all of Vietnam! Worth over €4,000, this is one incredible prize for whoever is lucky enough to win.
The trip includes stops at some of my favourites towns and cities to visit including Hanoi and its charming old-town streets, a trip to the historic Hot Lu and Tam Coc which includes passing some of the picturesque countryside outside of Hanoi.
You’ll then do a once in a lifetime cruise on Halong Bay – spending the night on the boat and cruising around a bay so beautiful it’s almost looks Photoshop. This is a real once-in-a-lifetime trip for sure!
Next you will visit colourful Hoi An with its colourful lanterns, pretty buildings and old world charm, followed by nearby Hue – a route made famous when featured in an episode of Top Gear!
The 2 week trip ends in the very south of Vietnam with a boat trip along the famous Mekong river in the captivating Mekong Delta as well as some time exploring historic Hi Chi Minh city and hopefully a visit to the War Museum there.
Vietnam is a country like no other – with delicious street food, a lush landscape with magical bays, pretty beaches and towering mountains as well as cute towns and villages you’ll never want to leave. Winning a trip here will mean taking a trip you’ll never forget.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition entries can only be accepted online only at www.tdactiveholidays.ie/competition/
- You must answer the question in the form to enter the competition, “Tell us in approx 20 words why you deserve to win a holiday to Vietnam”.
- The prize comprises of a holiday to Vietnam for two people for a duration of 12 nights departing from Dublin on 2nd of September 2019 and returning on 16th September 2019, overall duration of 15 nights.
- The prize includes two overnight flights, transfers, guided tours and a mix of Bed & Breakfast and Half Board hotel accommodation. Note: Travel insurance is not included and will need to be purchased separately at prize winners own cost. Full details of holiday can be found on the following page www.tdactiveholidays.ie/products/asia/vietnam/explore-vietnam/
- The winner must be available to travel on the departure date of 02 September 2019.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over and resident in Ireland.
- A valid entry consists of an answer to the question in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, email address and a phone number.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- TD active Holiday’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TD active Holidays reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- Employees or agents of TD active Holidays/Travel Department, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions when booking a TD active holiday. Booking terms and conditions apply and can be found here: www.tdactiveholidays.ie/about-us/terms-conditions/
- TD active Holiday are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by TD active Holidays
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- TD active Holidays reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Competition closes on 11.59pm Sunday 31st of March 2019
- Winner will be selected by an independent judge and will be notified by phone no later than Monday 8th April 2019.