Seasons in the sun

I don’t often blog “Photo posts” as I am no photographer and have quite possibly the crappiest camera ever (thanks a lot homeplus.. Grrrrr) but I just got an idea for a post from my friend brooke (whose blog you can check out over at Jayoke). Seasons in Korea are very distinct and equally beautiful. Having now experienced 3 out of 4 seasons, here are my favorite pictures illustrating each season, as seen through my eyes.

Summer in Korea;

Autumn in Korea;

Winter in Korea;

1. Katherina January 25, 2011 / 11:49 pm

love the pictures… specially the one with the snow !!!

• intrepidtraveller January 26, 2011 / 4:50 am

Aww thanks! Yea the snow here during winter is pretty amazing!

2. lindsey January 26, 2011 / 2:26 pm

I feel like I read your post about the Silent Disco yesterday… was it really 2 seasons ago?!

• intrepidtraveller January 26, 2011 / 4:22 pm

haha well I went to THREE different ones…but ya the first one was the end of august, so during the summer yea! Time flies when you are having fun! x

3. Venture Capital Money January 27, 2011 / 6:14 am

I don’t think you have the crappiest camera, and I think you can be a professional photographer. LOL. I love the pictures you posted especially the autumn. I have read a lot of beautiful comments about living in Korea. Hope I can visit Korea someday.

• intrepidtraveller January 27, 2011 / 9:24 am

Wow well thanks for the positive comments, when I save more money im going to invest in a much better camera though! :)

4. Venture Capital Money February 9, 2011 / 12:44 am

So you are going to pursue professional photography then. :-) Good luck! I saw your newly posted pictures. They are really nice.

• intrepidtraveller February 9, 2011 / 2:20 am

No, as sadly my camera died on holidays. Will have to wait some time now to buy new one! :(

• intrepidtraveller February 10, 2011 / 7:05 pm

Thanks, loved your photos too! x

• intrepidtraveller February 13, 2011 / 2:03 pm

Thanks..Autumn in Korea is truly magnificent, probably best time of the year!